It is mandatory to know about the best folding knives under 50. Especially when it comes to choosing out an everyday carry knife of your own. This regular and straightforward stuff can be all too easy to fall into the trick. You can be a part of the ploy of thinking that you have to spend particular money to get a quality product. You can undoubtedly get the best folding knives under 50 designs featuring premium materials, and this is even at higher price points. It is mainly incorrect to reject all blades that do not cost a pretty penny. Above all, it somehow does not deserve your attention. It is totally possible to get quality and an affordable folding knife with all the features and performance.
Besides, you need a knife without having to break your budget. Better yet, because these knives do not cost an arm and a leg. It is also less likely you will fall into some other trap when it comes to folding knives being too afraid to actually use the knife. Whether you are just opening out in the world of folding knives or you are looking for the best cheap knife, you need to have an option first. Even if you are a veteran vet looking for a better backup folding knife or just something new, trust me, there is plenty of options out there in 2021.
To help you all along in your research, we all have put together this detailed guide which rounds up some of the best folding knives under 50 that you can instantly have in your pocket, right around $50 today.
Table of Contents
- Top 4 Best Folding Knives Under 50
- Final Verdict
Top 4 Best Folding Knives Under 50
In this detailed review, we have chosen the top 4 best folding knives under 50. All these below-mentioned knives are the best ones, and you can select them at once.
1. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife
- Comes with a versatile 3-inch blade that is made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel.
- Consider as one of the highest performing knife steels around the world.
- A best folding knife for increased hardness, edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
- There is a 410 stainless steel alloy handle that provides resistance to corrosion.
- Blade length of the knife is 3 inches.
2. Sanrenmu New 7010 8CR14Mov Blade Steel Handle Outdoor Campin
- There is a lock mechanism and a liner lock in this knife.
- The total length of the knife is 165 mm / 6.50 inches.
- The blade length of this folding knife is 69.6 mm / 2.74 inches.
- Blade thickness is 2.5 mm / 0.10 inches.
- Handle material and handle thickness is 12.87 mm / 0.51 inches.
3. Spyderco Tenacious Value Folding Knife
- A perfect game-changer because of its rugged and tireless ability.
- This folding knife is an all worthy descriptive word for a hard-use knife
- The 3.39 inches stainless blade is leaf-shaped and ground flat.
- This stunning knife has a black G-10 laminate handle.
- An ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
4. Ontario Knife OKC Rat Ii Sp-Black Folding Knife
- The twohanded handle includes textured black nylon.
- It comes with an open-built steel liner lock frame
- The rat-2 knife is a hand-held size designed that is for comfort and performance.
- Quick and easy access to the knife with dual thumb studs
- The plain edge blade of the knife is made of reliable AUS-8 stainless.
What Is The Best Knife Sharpener For Folding Knives?
There are many famous brands for the best knife sharpener for folding knives. However, the most prominent ones are Presto EverSharp: Best electric knife sharpener, PriorityChef Sharpener for Straight and Serrated Knives, Smith’s Pocket Pal: Best knife sharpener for pocket knives, Best knife sharpener for beginners, and Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone: Best knife sharpener for professionals.
What Is The Best Steel For Folding Knives?
Carbon steel, if you notice, is the easiest to sharpen. It also holds an edge well, and above all, is durable. However, the blade takes extra and intensive care. It is mainly because the metal is generally prone to corrosion. The famous types of carbon steel include 420HC, XC90, and 1095. Stainless Steel is not as hardy as any carbon. However, with the addition of chromium, the blade is less prone to corrosion.
What Should I Look For In A Folding Knife?
Each buyer has their own taste. Each buyer looks at things from his or her own perspective. Therefore, the leading and prominent thing to look at in a folding knife is the most uncomplicated possible design. The folding knife should be free from springs and other small parts that might fail. Frame locks in a folding knife are the most secure locking mechanism. Therefore look for that too. These folding knives fold a portion of the frame inside only when the blade is open. In this manner, it also prevents it from disintegrating and collapsing. The rule of thumb is that if a knife has a frame lock, then it means it is a good one, and you can buy that
In this Best Folding Knives Under 50 review, we have tried to cover all the main features of each product. This will also help you in analyzing the best one for your home. You can choose any of the products that are suitable for your home and satisfy your needs. We hope whichever product you will select will make a huge impact.